Why was this image chosen?
Because you get many elements of the landscape: tree trunks, branches, dense foliage, soft foliage meeting sky, grass, mountains, ponds and dams, fence and fence posts, meadows, sky, shrubs, mid-distance trees.
You learn to do all of those. And by varying them, once you've learned them, you can create a vast array of paintings over many years. For instance, by adding more tree trunks, the same way you learned, and more foliage and less sky, you get a forest scene; and by increasing the size of the ponds and dams, you get a river scene.
How it works
All the materials required are explained, including how to save money.
- The painting is broken up into 4 stages. Each stage is allowed to dry before the next.
- Each stage takes about an hour to paint (this is a comfortable painting session).
- Play the DVD and simply follow the steps
- Every brush stroke is shown in detail
- Advanced palette mixes are shown in detail
- It's all made very easy for you
- The pacing has been designed to allow you to paint and learn with ease and comfort
Extensive menu search system for later use
The DVD Pack comes with a stencil in case you need it, and comes with a photo of the subject